Responsible - who is responsible for data processing? Identity:
ITEM DESIGN, SL Registered office:
Avda. Pintor Xavier Soler, 8 - local 17 03015 - ALICANTE CIF:
965256649 - 647640400 Email:
HIND RAFHIR ITREB Name of the domain:
Finalidades - for what purposes do we treat your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General of Protection of Data, we inform you that we will treat the data you provide us with:
- Manage the contracting of services that you make through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Forward periodically c ommunication about services, events and news related to the activities developed by ITEM DESIGN, SL, by any means (telephone, mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent.
- Submit commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Comply with the legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, included the prevention of fraud.
- Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Categories of data - What data do we deal with?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, in ITEM DESIGN, SL We manage the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communication metadata li>
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data of third parties, he / she declares to have the consent of these and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting ITEM DESIGN, S.L. of any responsibility in this regard.
- However, ITEM DESIGN, S.L. You can carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
Legitimation - what is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The processing of data whose purpose is the sending of periodic bulletins (newslettering) about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested, expressly requested to carry out such treatments, in accordance with current regulations. In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations are based on the consent of the user who submits their data, which can be withdrawn in any moment, although this may affect the possible communication in a fluid way and obstruction of processes that you want to carry out. Lastly, the data can be used to comply with the as legal obligations applicable to ITEM DESIGN, S.L.
Data Conservation Period - How long will we keep your data?
ITEM DESIGN, S.L. keep the personal data of the users only during the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, while not revoke the consents granted. Later, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established deadlines.
Recipients To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers that provide services to ITEM DESIGN, SL, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of contracted services.
ITEM DESIGN, SL, has signed the corresponding contracts for treatment with each of the providers that provide services to ITEM DESIGN, SL, with the aim of guaranteeing that said suppliers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation. They may also be assigned to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation. Banks and financial entities, for the collection of services. Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when established by regulations current.
Information Security - What security measures are implemented to protect your data?
- Encryption of communications between the User's device and servers of ITEM DESIGN, S.L.
- Encryption of the information in ITEM DESIGN, SL's own servers
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases where ITEM DESIGN, SL have service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized according to the commitment of ITEM DESIGN, S.L. with the protection, integrity and security of the personal data of the users.
Rights - What are your rights when you provide us with your information and how can you exercise it?
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether ITEM DESIGN, SL We are also treating personal data that concerns you, or not. You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data already are not necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for related reasons With your particular situation, you can oppose the processing of your data. ITEM DESIGN, S.L. You will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. You can also exercise the right to the portability of the data, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. If you wish to make use of any of your rights you can go to info @ itempower. net
. Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.